In this article we explain how to add a user to multiple contracts. This guide will cover the following:
This function is currently only available to a certain level of admin users. These are users with the user type of Site support and above. For further information please read Understanding roles and permissions in FastDraft.
Add User to Multiple Contracts
The option to add a user to multiple contracts can be found on the left hand panel under Settings
The following screen is displayed;
In order to add the user to the chosen contracts, fill out the following information:
- Company - enter the name of the company the user is registered with
- User - enter the name of the user you wish to add to the contracts
- Party - enter the Party you wish the user to be assigned to the contracts as (e.g. Supervisor, Contractor, etc.)
- Role - enter the role permissions you wish the user to have - this will determine what actions they can and cannot do on the contracts (e.g. Read Only, Manager, etc.)
- Contracts - select from the drop-down list which contracts you would like to add the user to
The drop-down list will look like this:
Tick the boxes on the left hand side to select which contracts you would like to add the user to.
Once you are ready, click 'Add User to Contracts'.
We have added the capability to force party validation to be applied i.e. if the user company doesn’t match the party company, the contract won’t be included in the list and therefore cannot be added. NB - The Administrator can’t override this.
Where not blocked by the above setting, we have added the capability for an administrator to opt to include contracts where the company associated with the user doesn’t match the user associated with the party.
A list of available contracts will be displayed that you can select to add the user to.