Here are some steps to diagnose where content is perhaps not working. It is not necessarily exhaustive, but should be a good start...
If you are experiencing problems viewing content then either you or your IT Team can explore the following troubleshooting steps:
- Has there been an interruption of service or connection problems to the Local Network?
- Are there any issues related to external network providers e.g. B.T.?
- Are other users on the site able to view the e-Learning, or are they too experiencing identical problems?
- Does the problem still happen if you try to access the course on a different computer?
- Does the problem still happen if you try to access the course with your computer at a different location?
- Does the computer have up to date Malware/Virus protection, and is the computer free of all such issues?
- Is the Internet Browser and Flash Player working correctly, and are there any unexpected plug-ins or extensions that could be interfering?
- Are there any Firewall or Proxy settings interfering?
- Have there been any recent IT policies rolled out that may interfere?
If you find that these steps have not resolved the issue then please let us know.