We only work with industry leading subject matter experts or leading publishers. For example, our NEC3 courses are written by Dr Jon Broome named in the NEC3 contract and leading author. Our JCT product is built in partnership with JCT directly and then are reviewed by industry experts. Our EU Procurement product is built in partnership with the legal team at Cabinet Office and then are reviewed by industry experts, etc.
Articles in this section
- Skip To Unlock Course Content without doing Pretest
- To access extra content after completing mandatory content helpsheet
- How to check the Cookies, Java and Flash settings on Google Chrome?
- What are the minimum system requirements to run the content?
- My course does not appear to play properly? What can I do?
- How can i return to a module once I have successfully completed it?
- Do we need to 'Whitelist' any sites or email domains?
- Where are our servers located?
- If we purchase the material, can we can integrate it with our system – presumably we can if we add it as a module to our existing LMS, in the same way any of our modules are integrated?
- Can the reporting back be undertaken in a format we choose?