This article is a guide to FAQ's for Analytics Suite within FastDraft.
This guide contains the following:
- Is this included in my license fee?
- How quickly can the analytics suite be implemented?
- How is visibility to contract data and reports controlled?
- What measures are in place to stop data being corrupted or overwritten?
- Why are there charts which classify data as "blank"?
- Are there any known limitations or key features you are still working on?
Is this included in my license fee?
Power reporting is included in the latest pricing plans. Please speak with your account manager to find out whether you are on a current plan.
How quickly can the analytics suite be implemented?
The analytics suite supports a number of different implementation methods, but the embedded version of the analytics suite can be turn on almost immediately. For API access and more complex data aggregation across multiple systems please see with our product team for an accurate timetable.
How is visibility to contract data and reports controlled?
Access to reports, registers and dashboard can be toggle on or off for each user. The contract data in the reports is automatically populated with the data that users already have permission to access and nothing more. So for example if John manages 5 contract in FastDraft, the report will show him only data for his 5 contracts and if Helen has access to 100 contracts, she will see the same reports but with the data from her 100 contracts.
What measures are in place to stop data being corrupted or overwritten?
The reporting only allows data to be viewed and never over-written or deleted.
Why are there charts which classify data as "blank"?
Not all fields in FastDraft are mandatory, so this will highlight gaps in data entry and is a useful for admins that which to tackle house-keeping tasks
Are there any known limitations or key features you are still working on?
The following are known limitations that we are current working on for the next version of the reports : -
- Data from custom fields is not currently supported
- Data is current only refreshed every 24 hours
- Saving personalisation setting is not currently supported
- Power BI bookmarking (e.g. saving filters) is currently not supported
- Power BI paginated report printing is currently under development
- Subscription (allowing you to subscribe to be periodically sent a pdf/pptx copy of a pre-filtered set of reports) is currently not supported
- A small number of workflows are currently omitted from our reporting data
- Requests/Instructions to Quote for a Task Order/Project Order
- Project Orders
- Cost Forecasts
- Carbon Forecasts
- Scheduled tasks (such as monthly Payment Applications/Certificates and Programme Submissions are not currently fully captured in our platform so not available in Power BI reporting)
- Some contracts make provision for response timescales to be extended by mutual consent. Such extensions are reflected within the reports but this is currently only supported for the change worksflows (excluding Task Order and Project Order quotations processes).
- Design of new Power BI reports (rather than customisation) requires a Power BI licence and supplementally agreement.