In this article we explain how to use Built Intelligence's integration hub.
Introduction to integrations
You can send FastDraft project data to third-party softwares such as:
- Productivity software Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, or
- Common data environments like ViewPoint, Aconex and Asite, or
- Financial systems like COINS, QuickBooks, SAGE or SAP, and
- Scheduling tools like Project Online and Primavera Cloud
FastDraft offers several methods to help connect multiple platforms together and manage your data.
The integration falls broadly into three types:
- Using our open API, which is the most flexible but complicated method
- Prebuilt integrations into automation tools, notably Microsoft's Power Automation platform and Zapier, where you can use our "recipes" to automate tasks and sync data between 6000+ different third-party software products, and
- Our discrete two-way connectors within our app store (coming soon) which are simpler to use but less flexible
The first of these three methods use our API to collect information based on a given schedule. For the latter two methods, once you've activated them FastDraft will create a secure connection and broadcast event information via webhooks about 'who' interacts with your FastDraft contracts, 'when' and 'what' activity happens.
Overview of Webhook service.