This policy applies to all internal processes and assets owned and managed by Built Intelligence Ltd.
The Directors are responsible for:
- defining and approving this policy
- taking accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system
- ensuring that the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the quality management system and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of Built Intelligence Ltd
- ensuring the integration of the quality management system requirements into Built Intelligence Ltd's business processes
- promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking
- ensuring that the resources needed for the quality management system are available
- communicating the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the quality management system requirements
The Quality Management Team is responsible for reviewing this policy in line with emerging risks and changes to the business
The Quality Manager is responsible for:
- ensuring staff follow and comply with this policy and for monitoring compliance with this policy
- the Quality Management System complies with ISO9001: 2015
- ensuring that the processes deliver their intended outputs
- reporting on performance of the quality management system to Top Management
Quality Management Policy
This quality management policy demonstrates top management's commitment to quality and the quality management system (QMS). This commitment extends to all processes defined within the scope of the QMS.
Built Intelligence Ltd, provider of training services and software products, are committed to preserving the quality of all of Built Intelligence Ltd's internal processes and products in order to preserve its competitive edge, cash-flow, profitability, legal, regulatory and contractual compliance and commercial image.
Built Intelligence Ltd's current strategic business plan and risk management framework provide the context for identifying, assessing, evaluating and controlling risks through the establishment and maintenance of the QMS. The Risk Assessment and Riskt Treatment Plan identify how quality risks are controlled.
Quality objectives derviced from ? are contained in the objectives log and are supported by specific documented policies and procedures. The Built Intelligence Ltd QMS Policies and Procedures can be found on Zendesk Guide.
All Employees of Built Intelligence Ltd and certain external parties identified in the QMS are expected to comply with this policy and with the QMS that implements this policy.
All Employees, and certain external parties, will receive appropriate information security awareness training.
The quality management system (QMS) is subject to continuous, systematic review and improvement.
Built Intelligence Ltd has established a quality management team, chaired by the Quality Manager and including functional managers to support the QMS framework and to periodically review the QMS policies and processes.
Built Intelligence Ltd is committed to achieving, maintaining and continually improving its quality management system.
Quality Management Policy Review
This policy will be reviewed to respond to any changes in the business strategy, infrastructure, quality management objectives, risks and changes to internal processes and at least annually.