Getting Started Guide
New to Built Intelligence FastDraft and need a place to start?
In this guide, we touch on some of the most important features in your FastDraft account that we highly recommend exploring on your first few days. We'll introduce you to core concepts of Built Intelligence FastDraft and keep you focused on key areas of the platform that will elevate your performance and improve day to day management of contract tasks and processes the most.
In this guide we'll cover:
- How to navigate around FastDraft and find product support articles
- How to create an Early Warning
- How to manage Early Warnings and access the Early Warning Register
- How to create a Compensation Notification
- How to raise a Compensation Event Quotation
- How to accept or reject a Compensation Event Quotation
- How to submit a Programme and accept or reject it
- How to draft a Payment Certificate
- Draft and action Instruction
- How to find your way around the Defects module
- How to delegated actions
- How to log meeting records
- How to find contract documents
- How to save a contract document
- Attend a Webinar: Join us every month for a 60-minute Introduction to Built Intelligence FastDraft demo with Q&A. Learn more and sign up here. [insert link]
- Ask an Expert: Connect with our panel of industry experts to better understand technical subjects like NEC3/NEC4, the Construction Act, etc. Browse thousands of technical FAQs and ask questions. We're standing by to help!
- Check out our Blog: Learn about the latest features in Built Intelligence FastDraft, tips for being better at contract management, and other relevant topics.