Getting Started Guide as a Super User
New to being an Admin or Super User on Built Intelligence FastDraft and need a place to start?
In this guide, we will walk you through how to navigate FastDraft and how to use the admin side of FastDraft and touch on some of the most important features in your FastDraft account that we highly recommend exploring on your first few days.
We'll introduce you to core concepts of Built Intelligence FastDraft and keep you focused on key areas of the admin platform that will elevate your support of FastDraft users and improve day to day management of contract tasks and processes.
How to Navigate to the FastDraft Administration Panel
As an admin user hovering over your name in the top right-hand corner will give you a list of options, select “Admin Area” and this will take you through to the admin section.
Once on the admin screen you will now be able to select either Companies, Reports, Projects or Contracts.
In this guide we'll cover:
- How to create a company in FastDraft
- How to create a user in FastDraft
- How to create a contract in Fastdraft
- How to add users to a contract in FastDraft
- How to edit contract details in FastDraft
How to access reporting in FastDraft
How to access Notifications in FastDraft
How to Create a FastDraft Company
From the previous admin screen, select companies and this will display a list of companies on the system. Click on a company to select them.
After selecting the company, you will be presented with the overview page for that company, select company users from the navigation and this will display the list of users for that company. To create a new user for that company click on the blue “Create New” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
After selecting create new from the previous screen you will be presented with the create user form which will require you to enter:
Email address: Email address of the user you are setting up on FastDraft
Full name: Full name of the user you are setting up on FastDraft
Telephone: This is a required field. If you do not know the users' telephone number enter 0
Password: This is auto-generated and won’t require input
User Type: This is the user's SYSTEM level type and will define what the user can do at a system level e.g. create new contracts, view all contracts national, individual hub etc.
- Attend a Webinar: Join us every month for a 60-minute Introduction to Built Intelligence FastDraft demo with Q&A. Learn more and sign up here.
- Ask an Expert: Connect with our panel of industry expert to better understand technical subjects like NEC3/NEC4, the Construction Act, etc. Browse thousands of technical FAQs and ask questions. We're standing by to help!
- Check out our Blog: Learn about the latest features in Built Intelligence FastDraft, tips for being better at contract management, and other relevant topics.