You can enable Flash in Google Chrome by following these steps:
- Open Chrome.
- Type "chrome://settings/content" into the address bar.
- Scroll to and click the Flash option.
- Switch on Ask first
You can also try specifically allowing flash content from BuiltIntelligence by adding the following to the Allow section (Click Add to do this):
So that the settings look like this:
To Allow Flash to run...
- Launch Chrome.
- Type http://lms.builtintelligence.com in the address bar and press Enter.
- Click the padlock icon on the far left of the address bar.
- Click on the drop-down on the right-hand side of Flash.
- Select Allow.