Here is a selection of courses we offer on managing and drafting Contract Notices which are available on our training platform, it includes both free and premium courses, click the link above for the full list as it updated regularly.
Fundamentals of Contract Management and Contract Liabilities
This learning path provides practical knowledge and understanding of issues relating to correspondence, common forms, certificates, privilege, letters of intent, notice negotiation and administration. Delegates will review the techniques, structure, content, and purpose of correspondence, notices and forms.
This path provides you with a comprehensive guide to the general legislation, legal principles with case law, administration steps and management techniques that govern the management of construction contracts and contract liabilities with practical examples of working with JCT, NEC3, and FIDIC contracts.
Architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, managers and anyone else involved in setting up or administering construction contracts will find these courses very useful, and will increase their understanding of the principles and practices of commercial awareness.
This learning path covers the following areas of Contract Management and Law:
- An Overview of Expressed Terms and Implied Terms
- An Overview of Priority of Documents
- An Overview of Implied Terms and Negligence
- An Introduction to Contractor's Obligations
- An Introduction to the Employer's Obligations under Construction Contracts
- An Introduction to Responsibility for Design
- An Introduction to Responsibility for Design defects and Legal Responsibilities for it
- An Overview of Key Legal Concepts and Rights Governing Time
- An Overview of Dealing with Delays
- An Overview of Extension of Time
- An Overview of How Delays are Dealt with in JCT, NEC, and FIDIC
- An Overview of Employer's Obligation to Pay
- An Overview of Payment and Variations
- An Overview of Payment and Standard Forms
- An Overview of Payment Fluctuations and Retention Provisions
- An Overview of Contractors Delay and Disruption Costs
- An Overview of Prolongation Costs and Loss and Expenses
- An Overview of Acceleration, disruption on claims
- An Introduction to Insurance and Bonds
- An Introduction to Insurance and bonds under JCT, NEC3, and FIDIC
- An Introduction to Professional Indemnity Insurance and Bonds
- An Introduction to Role of the Contract Administrator
- An Introduction to Role of Independent Professional
- An Introduction to Contract Administrator's Liability for Negligence
- An Overview of Sub-Contracts
- An Overview of Defaults by Subcontractors
- An Overview of Rights of Subcontractors
- An Overview of Subcontractors and Collateral Warranties
- An Overview of Nomination of Subcontractor
Please sign in to leave a comment.