The Contractor derived early warnings – allows the Contractor to produce and issue early warnings and see in a tabular format all of the early warnings raised by them and their status. To create a new early warning press “create new” and then follow through the form. The form requires the following mandatory information:
- Subject title.
- Date became aware – hopefully, a fairly recent date or this is not a very early warning!
- What the early warning could affect – and it can be more than one tick box so tick all relevant.
- Description of the early warning.
- Is a meeting required – options to say no or yes, and if a bespoke meeting is required it will prompt details of when/who/where the meeting should be held.
- A chance to score the risk in terms of likelihood/severity to give it a score and an indication (only) of urgency.
Project Manager derived early warnings – exactly the same as Contractor derived ones above but these are issued by the Project Manager.