New + Improved
* New Relationship column available in registers
In addition to the ability to relate a notification to any other notification, these relationships can now be displayed within the registers for each workflow. This can be added via the column chooser on each notification register.
* Update to aggregated reports ^^
- All aggregated reports have been updated to include notification relationships.
- The aggregated reports are now generated on the server rather than the client side for better performance **
* New Contract configurations released
We are pleased now to be able to support the following contract types within FastDraft.
- NEC3 TSC
- NEC3 ECSC
- NEC3 ECSS
- JCT Design and Build 2016
* Update to submissions workflow ^^
We can now support a new Submissions workflow for the following contract options;
- NEC3 ECC (Project Manager Submissions)
- NEC4 ECC (Project Manager Submissions)
- NEC4 PSC (Service Manager Submissions)
- NEC4 TSC (Service Manager Submissions)
* Custom period of reply
We can now support Custom period of reply for specific clauses on both the Submissions and Submissions with quote workflows.
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
** Items marked with a double asterix will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform and will be rolled out in the near future.
Please sign in to leave a comment.