New + Improved
* Forecasting ^^
We have created new functionality to enable Forecasting on contracts. There are two workflows - Cost Forecasting and Carbon Forecasting. The user is able to forecast retrospectively as well as into the future. The latest Cost & Carbon Forecasting amount and date is displayed on the dashboard.
The latest cost forecast is displayed on the dashboard
Forecast reports are also available via Aggregate reports ^^.
* New Support Functionality
Users on our shared instance will be able to contact customer support via a support button. The chat widget opens a chat on a new tab and allows an end user to chat directly with our support team.
* Improved access to Aggregate reports ^^
Users with View All rights can now create and download Aggregate reports.
* Improved functionality for access to our FastDraft Instances **
We have added extra support on the Retry logic for our PaaS instances to allow the system to retry an operation if the cloud resource (ie: database) is paused or is being scaled up/down or being recovered. This prevents a warning message and the user repeating the original request.
* Project Code enhancement
We have added the project code and name into the project field on the Contract overview screen. T
We have also added the project code to all registers and Aggregate reports.
* Improved performance with Asite ^^
Further improvements have been made to our Asite integration module to aid better searching, targeted folder selection, paging and caching.
* Improved permission checks on file downloads
Following the results of our latest penetration testing we have added the following checks;
- Ensure a user is unable to download a deleted file.
- Enable users with contract level access to be able to download any file related to the contract.
Further improvements have been made to our NEC4 TSC contract templates.
- The Revised total and Revised date for each task order is now viewable on the Task register.
- We have added the ability to link a compensation event to a Task order.
- When a compensation event is raised, the relevant task order can also be updated on the form.
* Improved Draft Reply Communication functionality
We have added the ability for users who don't have the ability to communicate notifications to notify via e-mail another user who has communication permissions on the same workflow when a draft reply notice has been created:
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
** Items marked with a double asterix will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform and will be rolled out in the near future.
Please sign in to leave a comment.