New + Improved
* Improved linking with notifications
We have extended the ‘Create Related Items’ button to be available on all workflows and includes an expanded range of options.
This feature automatically creates a system generated link between communications and helps to build a conversational view between related communications of various types. This makes it more convenient and efficient to create the most commonly related notices. Relationships generated this way can only be removed by a System Administrator.
- When creating a related item the subject is now copied from one form to the next. The copied text can be amended if required , it is only an intention to save time and potentially assist when searching for related communications by subject.
- It is still possible to create forms independently and create multiple relationships between forms of any type (including retrospectively) if required by using the Relations tab. These can be removed by anyone
* Improved Dashboard Functionality ^^
In case the latest Payment Application or Certificate fails to update the Contract Dashboard, we have now made it possible to force a refresh of this information simply by going into the Contract Overview and clicking ‘Update’. This can only be updated by Super Users or System Admins.
* New workflow functionality ^^
We have now added now allowed fields to be toggled on/off via the template editor on the Task Order workflow.
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
** Items marked with a double asterix will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform and will be rolled out in the near future.
Please sign in to leave a comment.