New + Improved
* Improved Aggregate Reporting ^^
We have made the following improvements to the aggregated reports.
- Custom fields are now fully supported on aggregate reports allowing for users to extract data via aggregate reports including custom fields.
- Link path in Project Manager Submissions aggregated report now correctly contains '/submissions/pm/' instead of '/submissions/supplier/'
* Improved Functionality on Task Orders
- When TaskOrderOptionEnabled = Yes, users are now able to select a Task Order on a proposed instruction
- When associating a CE with a Task Order [TSC] or Service Order [FMC] the user will only be able to select a secondary date related to the selected Order (when creating the quote/assessment). When no task order is associated with the CE, the user will be able to select any secondary date(s).
* Improved Reporting ^^
We have added some extra fields to the following registers to provide better integration support for external systems. These are available to System Admins and Super Users.
- Project register now includes the Project ID
- Company register now includes the Company ID
- System Users register now includes the User ID and Account Type
* New functionality for Task and Service Orders
We now support optional additional processes for Task Orders(TSC) and Service Orders(FMC)
- Request for Quotation
- Quote (including the ability to create multiple quotes/re-quote)
- Reply to Quote (including the ability to reply to multiple quotes/re-quotes)
Note -Terms and conditions do not always require a quotation process, consequently these new processes are optional. Where appropriate a Task Order/Service Order can be issued without a request for quotation and without a quote. Acceptance of a quote does not constitute a Task Order/Service Order. In the event that a quote is requested and accepted a separate Task Order/Service Order will still be required.
* Improved functionality ^^
- Sharepoint integration support is now available allowing customers to integrate FastDraft with their existing Sharepoint document management systems.
* Maintenance Tasks **
- We have added enhanced security on Custom fields and tasked iStormSolution with a Penetration Test specific to this module to mitigate any potential risks relating to custom fields.
- Platform UI monitoring scripts (Pingdom) have been added to new production instances allowing for transparent platform performance and up-time reporting to customers.
- Communicated Non-Conformity shows a different date for instances hosted in non-UK data centres
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
** Items marked with a double asterix will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform and will be rolled out in the near future.