New + Improved
These releases contained bug fixes and new functionality.
* Improved Notification Storage**
We have made changes to render notifications. This won't this affect the content or layout of any existing notices but is designed to preserve a permanent copy of each notice so that they won’t be impacted if new features are subsequently implemented and/or if the contract template is amended. This development was required before we implement a new automated export function. More to come in a future release!
* Improved Performance**
By populating form references from ‘Reference ID’ field instead of generating in the UI by combining prefix and sequence number, we have improved performance loading times.
* Improved Guidance
We have improved the guidance text for attachments on notifications. This includes reference to the limitation on number of files (10), the recommendation to zip if more files need to be attached and clarification that size limit is per file.
* Improved position of Asset fields^^
Where applicable, asset fields have been moved to the top of all forms as requested by one of clients.
* Bug Fixes
- RFQ Selection disappears on Task Order Form
- Placeholder hint for multi-user selection should state ‘Select User…’ instead of Select Tag(s)
- ID column missing from Non Conformity report
- ‘Reply Comments’ column incorrectly labelled ‘Actions’ in Non Conformity report
- Link contains incorrect path in Non Conformity report following move to defects group
- ID column missing from Non Conformity Submission PM report
- Count of Related Notices includes private communications that the user is not entitled to see
- ‘Revised Task Order Total’ column heading changed to ‘Revised Total of prices’ to cater for the fact that Task Orders can be renamed (e.g. Service Orders or Batch Orders)
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
** Items marked with a double asterisk will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform and will be rolled out in the near future.