This article is an introduction to Built Intelligence's Learning Management System (LMS).
This guide contains the following:
If you're new to Built Intelligence and want a quick overview of what it's all about, this getting started tutorial is for you. We introduce the core features of Built Intelligence and then get you on your way .
This should be a fairly quick read for you and we've thrown in some videos along the way to demonstrate a lot of what we discuss in the text. There are also optional step-by-step tasks that you can do in your own account as you follow along with these lessons.
If you haven't already started a trial, you might want do so now because this tutorial includes a number of simple tasks that you'll need to do in your own account.
What is a Learning Management System?
Construction professionals are only as good as their skills are relevant. With new technology, ever changing technical standards, mobile teams and tighter margins, it's difficult to give your people what they need most.
Access to expertly authored CITB accredited technical courses, to support compliance and professional development programmes for CIOB, RICS, CICES, ICE, APM, and other professional institutions, skill assessments and analytics tools - Built Intelligence's training and performance management platform and technical course library gives you the easiest way to building business-critical skills for construction teams quickly.
What can I get out of it?
- Upskill with ease - whether it's professional development programmes or compliance training, with our toolbox at your fingertips we will help make it happen.
- Manage competencies, not courses - make performance management more personalised by aligning company needs, professional competencies, and career pathways with personal aspiration and tools for managers to keep track of this.
- Harness the power of simplicity - create new custom courses and programmes in just minutes with our easy-to-use course authoring tools and prebuilt courses, programmes, assessments, and 1:2:1 checkpoints.
- Skill & career development - help employees develop the skills they need for professional career development and growth.
- Access skills data in one click - ensure your teams and business are ready to implement strategic initiatives with insights into skills across teams, technical standards, and career corridors, and the tools to keep them on track.
How it works
- Personalised - Browse our library of courses and role specific learning paths to create a perfectly tailored experience.
- Community - Learn alongside and network with our community of over 30,000 construction professionals and industry experts.
- Learn by doing - Build your expertise by completing real tasks, using our templates and showcase the skills you gain.
If you have any questions, please ask us on firstname.lastname@example.org.