These releases contain any new features, improvements and bug fixes worked on for this period.
New + Improved
* New process on FIDIC templates
A new configurable placeholder [ClaimWNAcceptanceOptions] has been created that allows the validity of a CWN [Claim with Notice] to be challenged but allows the claim process to continue (as required by the standard FIDIC 2017 terms).
* Improved subject line for email notifications
In response to customer feedback we have changed the way the subject line of email notification is populated:
Previous format: Contract Management Platform - Process Name : Reference has been communicated on Contract Name
New format: Contract Name|Reference|Subject
Additionally email notifications relating to drafts or replies will now start with Draft or Reply respectively.
* Improved warning banner in the CE workflow
We have amended the text in the orange warning banner when the PM replies to a Supplier Compensation Event. The default warning now states that a decision that the Supplier failed to give an early warning must be included in the reply rather than given as a separate notice.
Additionally, a new placeholder has been added (e.g. SupplierCompensationReplyWarningBanner) to make this warning text configurable.
* Improved configurability of Quote workflows
Previously in FastDraft, the Quote stage was always referred to as 'Quote' with the Reference prefixed 'Quote-' and there was no option to configure these differently for each workflow.
We have now made it possible to configure the naming and referencing of the quote process independently for each process in the Compensation Events group and in the Task Order group and in the new Project Order group so that they conform to the language of the contract.
* Improved Draft Notification Ability - Related Notifications
We have an existing feature that allows the creation of a related notice via a button at the top of an existing notice. Where enabled, this was previously only available on notices that had already been communicated. We have now introduced the capability to create a related notice on a draft notification. This may prove useful for example, to request an internal clarification or to seek an internal or to provide an internal approval) prior to sending the original communication.
* Improved Attachment functionality
It's now possible to toggle FastDraft's attachment capability on or off per workflow.
* Improved Site Support functionality
It's now possible for Site Support users to toggle a contract as a Demo contract (i.e. for training/demonstration purposes)
* Bug fixes
- When a new company user was created, the user ID was not displayed(although correctly created)
- We have adjusted the column sizing on the dashboard where the' Forecast Cost to Complete Line the Cost Value and Date could be too close together so that amount ran into the date. ^^
- We have corrected the column name from Date Added to Last Edited on the Aggregate reports for ContractUsers
- We have corrected a bug where the filters/selections were not working on the System Users grid
- Changes were made last sprint how the values are stored in "Single Contract User" & "Multiple Contract User" custom fields in order to streamline the sharing of information with the selected individuals. Unfortunately this had caused issues with the way the same information was displayed on standard email notifications and was also causing users mentioned on the main notice to be automatically copied into the reply email and vice versa. These issues have been corrected. ^^
- Hyperlinks within the PM Notifications register were not working when exported to Excel.
- We have corrected an issue a customer was having using Asite and selecting several attachments.
Background Improvements **
We have created or amended a number of background tasks for efficiency regarding archiving.
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
** Items marked with a double asterix will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform and will be rolled out in the near future.