These releases contain any new features, improvements and bug fixes worked on for this period.
New + Improved
* FIDIC Green Book - new functionality Claims with Quote
FIDIC Green Book 2nd Edition 2021 requires notice of a claim to be delivered within 28 days of event awareness and a claim to be delivered within 42 days of event awareness.
We already cater for this calculation under the new Supplier Claims with Notice workflow. However, in the FIDIC Green Book case (and there may be others) there is no requirement for the Engineer [PM] to reply to the original notice [which the new Claims with Notice workflow requires so is not a good fit].
The Claims with Quote is now to configurable to allow the Event Awareness Date to be captured and used to calculate the Quote Required Date.
* New configurable dropdowns for PM and Supplier Defects
As a Supervisor/PM I would like to be able to report on the split between defects that were closed because they were accepted versus those that were corrected.
A new configurable placeholder has been added so the user is able to report on the split between defects that were closed because they were accepted versus those that were corrected.
'Closure Reason' has been added as an available column in all three Defect Registers and in the Defect aggregate report.
* New risk assessment tab for PM and Supplier EW's
We have created a new placeholder to provide more information on the Early Warning - whether mitigated or unmitigated. This will enable reporting, as a PM or PM's line manager, on the more granular status of early warnings beyond simply whether they are open or closed. This will help to prevent inappropriate behaviours (i.e. avoid people closing Early Warnings too soon). This is also required for Power BI reporting purposes as mitigation status is currently reported as Mitigated based purely on whether or not there has been an action/owner assigned).
- Where the RiskStatusoptions placeholder exists in the contract template a new dropdown will appear on the 'Risk Assessment' tab and completion will be mandatory.
- Where the RiskStatusoptions placeholder does not exist in the contract template the dropdown will not appear and the 'Risk Assessment' tab and updating of the Risk Assessment fields will be allowed without any Risk Status (i.e. even if the Risk Status is blank or null)
- 'Risk Status' has been added as an available column in all three Early Warning registers
- 'Risk Status' has been added as a column in the Early Warning aggregate report
* New Update contract price for Claims with Notice - FIDIC 2017
* New - Set date to null if a Deemed Notice is raised to interrupt Quote Acceptance process
When a notice interrupts the deemed acceptance process and a Deemed Notice is raised in relation to this the Quote Deemed Acceptance Date still appears in the register. The Quote Deemed Acceptance Date will now be cleared in this scenario.
* Improved translation files
Dutch translations API language files have been reviewed and all English text has been replaced with Dutch.
* Updated Project Bank Accounts functionality **
* Updated Party Structure functionality **
The Party Structure information has moved from from the Contract template to Contract Overview. This is to make filtering on party structures more efficient behind the scenes.
When a contract is created the party structure will be defaulted to the below values
- If Contract Type is "*NEC3 ECC*","*NEC4 ECC*", or "*NEC4 ALC*" then the default value will be Client>Contract Administrator>Supervisor>Supplier
- For all other Contract types the default value will be Contract Administrator>Supplier
Although the default values are populated, the user is able to amend the party structure to the other values in the dropdown.
* Bug fixes
The following bugs have been rectified:
- Contract overview could allow the contract name to be changed to an existing one – this has now been fixed.
- Project logo has been removed from UI as its not used anywhere else in FastDraft.
- Title was missing from the "other dates" dialog / popup – now shows Contract Secondary dates.
- Correct render process when adding users to multiple contracts view.
- Display company name on notice for downloaded PDF's if the logo does not exist.
- Corrected "Add Company User" disabled message.
- Company Number confirmation message was displayed erroneously – when a company already had a company number assigned.
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
** Items marked with a double asterisk will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform.