New + Improved
- Its now possible to setup DEMO contracts in FastDraft that have no bearing on your aggregated reporting and notifications that the platform will send. This provides a useful sandbox environment for users to play around with the platform and its features.
- Contract Hub Users is a feature that allows you to allocate permissions based off of hubs. For example, you may want to allow a user to access all contracts within your "North West" hub. ^^
- We have added DUTCH language support to FastDraft as we continue to push into new international markets. ^^
- We are very excited to launch the new ASSOCIATED NOTICES in FastDraft. This now allows users to easily and quickly associate new notices with existing workflows. The relationship between these notices is automatically created. ^^
- Minor tweaks to support improved performance of the application. This forms part of the larger task as we move to a PaaS environment.
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.