New + Improved
These releases contain bug fixes and new functionality.
* Improved Carbon Forecast Functionality ^^
We have made some additions to the Carbon Forecast functionality as requested by one of our customers.
- Configurable fields and placeholders added to Carbon Forecast
- Additional Fields added to Carbon Forecast (Target, Variance and Actual)
- Updated Carbon Forecast Aggregate reports to support new fields
* Improved Delegation Functionality^^
We have extended the functionality on the Delegate actions workflow. Previously you could only select a user with the same party and role as yourself. Now, the dropdown will show all contract users. Please note this does not update the user record you are delegating to. For example - a PM delegating to a Supervisor - the Supervisor will not be able to perform PM actions on FastDraft unless they are updated.
* Improved Aggregate Reports ^^
- Updated Quotation report to allow monitoring or timeliness of quotes
* New Aggregate Reports ^^
A new aggregate report - Project List - has been created.
* New Configurable Warning banners^^
The warning banners within the workflows can now be customised with your preferred text. For example to assist your users in following the correct process or supplying the correct information.
* Improved Performance **
There are speed Improvements on loading Task Orders, CE’s, EW’s, and Inspection Defects
* Bug Fixes
We have corrected a number of reported defects
- Uppercase letters in URL
- Dashboard price change anomaly when initial price 0
- Notification Supplier aggregate report included a client to PM notification
- Action reminders scrollbar did not scroll all to the bottom
- Fixed an SQL execution strategy bug for PaaS
- Fixed the UI / PDF rendering of the Asite File Grid
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
** Items marked with a double asterisk will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform and will be rolled out in the near future.