New + Improved
* Improved Aggregate Reporting ^^
- Last release we added a Timestamp onto our Aggregated reports on notified and reply date fields. If necessary, this can be turned off on your platform, if a timestamp is not required or desirable.
* Improved Contract Users Register
The Contract /users Register has been updated to include a timestamp of when a user was added to the contract.
* Improved accessibility to FastDraft
We have added an accessibility widget from the main navigation that allows persons with specific disabilities to adjust the platform’s UI (user interface) and design it to their personal needs.
For further information please see How to Use our Accessibility Controls
* New Workflows
We have added some extra optional workflows which can be 'switched' on by contract, or by creating a bespoke Master template.
- Client Instruction to PM
- Supervisor Instruction to Supplier (to allow Supervisor to instruct the supplier with clauses other than search for a defect)
- Supervisor to PM
- PM to Client
- Client Notification to PM
- PM to Supervisor
* New Access Filter
We have created a new ‘Access’ User Filter. This has been added to the workflow editor which now makes it possible to optionally configure which party/role combinations can access each workflow on each contract (i.e. excluded parties/roles can’t view forms of that type or see menu options).
The above example shows that the Contractor would not be able to view the Client Instructions Workflow and it's contents.
For further information and considerations please read How to manage access to workflows
^^ Items marked with a double up arrow require specific permissions or subscription types before they are available.
** Items marked with a double asterix will provide improved scalability, performance and reliability for the platform and will be rolled out in the near future.