The following article is a guide on how customers can manage their support tickets.
This article contains:
Creating a Profile
From the Built Intelligence Support Article hub, users can:
- Create new support tickets
- View their own support tickets
- View support tickets raised by others
Before you can manage your own tickets, you will need to verify your email address.
1. When you log a ticket with firstname.lastname@example.org you are automatically sent a Welcome Email. Click the link in the email to create a profile.
2. The link will open a new tab, where you can sign up with your email, password, and by accepting the T&C's.
Click 'Sign Up'.
Note: We recently enabled Multi-Factor Authentication for our services/products, so the next steps will require an Authenticator application on your mobile device - we usually recommend Google or Microsoft Authenticator, as they are simple to use, and free to download.
3. You will then see a QR code that requires scanning. Scan this QR code using your Authenticator mobile application of choice. You will then be given a one-time code on the app, which you'll need to enter before you select Continue.
4. After you have scanned your QR code, select Continue. You'll be asked to Verify Your Identity by entering another one-time code. Select Continue once you have entered the code.
You will now be taken to the home Support page, where you can go to access our articles and manage your support tickets, following the steps below.
Note: For more information about setting up your SSO/MFA, you can read our Support Article here with instructions.
If you are experiencing problems getting this set up, you can raise a ticket by emailing email@example.com where one of our Agents will be able to help you.
Managing Your Support Tickets
1. Click "Sign In" in the top right hand corner of the page.
2. Once signed in, click the drop-down arrow next to your name, and choose "My Activities".
3. You will be taken to My Requests page, where you can see your support tickets and their status.
4. Here, you can submit a new request or support ticket.
Under requests, you'll be able to see the status of tickets, and reply to them. You'll also be able to see requests you have been CC'd in on, and also other tickets raised by the 'Organisation' (which is your company), if Built Intelligence have enabled this filter.