FastDraft has been tested with the browsers listed below. Older browsers can still be used, but newer features may not look or work as intended. We recommend that you always use the current version of a browser. Most browsers provide an option for automatic updates.
There are two categories of pages, contract management pages and admin pages. End user pages are what your project teams see in FastDraft. Admin pages are what FastDraft System Administrators and Super Users see in FastDraft.
For ReachBack and Academy support, search ReachBack and Academy Support system requirements.
For contract management and admin pages, these browsers are supported on desktop:
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Edge: latest two versions
Some popular, industry standard browsers restrict how cookies are recognised and used. Cookies must be enabled in your browser to allow for the full use of FastDraft.
For contract management pages only, these browsers are supported on mobile:
- Apple Safari on iOS 9 and higher
- Google Chrome Mobile for Android: latest version